Thursday, September 21, 2023

Update of My Thoughts

 Surabaya, 21 September 2023

After days of disappointment, it is weird that I don't think about it anymore. Perhaps, being busy at work has helped me to stay positive. Initially, I thought my life has ended, and I even had suicidal thoughts. But just in two days, those thoughts were gone. I kept busy at work especially preparing a farewell party for my bosses' rotation to other offices.

It's a magic that the more I congrats them, the more I feel relieved and accept it. I know that I still have many things to do in my current office, and maybe I am not ready yet to get promoted. I remember my idealistic words that I said many years ago that I will work wholeheartedly wherever I am placed, do my best, and the rests will follow.

I also think maybe this is the best journey I should walk through. Who knows I would get a better life in the future. And maybe, this is the best thing for me right now. Imagine that I have to live far from home and far away from the mental health facilities if I got promoted, I don't think I am ready for that at the moment, right?

Anyway, I would say congratulations to my friends, and I am wishing you all the best in your future endeavours.