Monday, January 1, 2018

A Homophobic Friend Who Studied in the Netherland

Malang, 1 Januari 2018

I found a good article to explain what homosexuality really is. Then, I shared the article on Facebook to answer all slanders and judgments from homophobic bigots. Here is the link to the article:


However, still, those homophobic bigots' brain has been locked by religious doctrine to hate homosexual. Thus, they can't open their mind to any other arguments and facts to clarify their misunderstanding about homosexual. It is shown from one of my friend's comment:



It is so saddenning. Despite the article has explained what homosexuality really is, he keeps thinking that homosexual is bad. He compares homosexuality with smoking habits and drug habits.

In fact, homosexuality is a natural condition of each individual's sexual orientation. It is nothing to do with his/her behaviours. Homosexuality is neutral, neither bad nor good. But still, if someone has been blinded by the hatred to homosexual because of religion, he keeps saying homosexual is bad.

What's even worse is that the friend who commented on my post was studying his master degree in the Netherland, a very secular country that supports LGBT. And he also studied social science. What did he actually learn over there if he stil does not understand what LGBT is.

I am so sad and disappointed about it. How can people hate homosexuals like me. Meanwhile, it is not me who chose to be like this. It is just like them never chose to be straight either. Sexual orientation is something that comes naturally. We never know how or why. But why god makes me like this then he hates me? God, what's wrong with you?