Monday, January 22, 2018

When LGBT Campaigns in Unies are Regarded as a Conspiracy

Malang, 22 January 2018



So sad. He's an academist, and he works for The Ministry of Education. But he closed his mind by giving no option to accept LGBT. He thinks approving LGBT is a part of a conspiracy.

Instead, he does not look at the movement is to fight the discrimination by the Abrahamic religions. He is so bias that the decision about goods or bads of homosexuals are eventually brought back to what has been being said by his religion.

I am so sad. There is no bright future to erase discrimination towards homosexuals in Indonesia if all the people are still thinking like him. I wish I were not born in this world at all.

They never know the struggle I have been through, trying to fit the society, trying to be "back to normal", breaking the hearts so many times, yet still accepting riducules, slanders, mockery and so much cruel words from those religious hypocrites. I am so disappointed.