Monday, March 27, 2017

Am I crazy?

Sydney, 27 March 2017

Why does it happen so many times to me?

So I was in a bathroom, having shower, and thinking about an exciting moment I just had. I just came back from a group discussion for our business competition. I was so happy since I could make a good progress about the data analysis and give essential contributions for the team. The feeling lingered in my brain when I was in bathroom. I thought out loud, talked to myself, made a monologue, till I forgot if I was actually having a shower. What I remembered later is I stood in front of the mirror and dried my body with towel, but I totally forgot whether I had washed my body with soap or not. 

This is not my first time being in this situation. Even the worst, couple times, I haven't rinsed my hair after shampooing and I just realised it when I was about to put on my clothes. It happens so many times when I am overthinking about something. 

I always feel extremely excited or extremely worried about something and just can't get rid the thought from my brain, even when I try to focus on something else. When I am overthinking about something, often I lose my self-awareness. Quite often, I talked to myself till I forget if I am actually only thinking about something and I talk out loud in public area like a crazy guy. Quite often, my friends catch me talking to myself, or quite often I suddenly swear some bad words out loud unconsciously because I am thinking a bad memory that I really want to forget.

Am I crazy?