Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Reality vs Illusory

Sydney, 28 March 2017

I just read a friend's post on my Facebook timeline which is very interesting for me. And I would say the post really represents my perspective. Here I copy and paste what he wrote:

---
"Bij één van onze lieveheersbeestjes zijn neten/luizen gevonden. Wilt u de komende tijd de haren van uw kind extra controleren en eventueel behandelen, zodat we verdere verspreiding kunnen voorkomen?"
Selain serius mendidik, wali kelas Kala di Lucas van Leyden juga giat memerhatikan kesehatan kepala para muridnya. Mereka dengan cekatan mengirimi pesan kepada para orang tua saat ada murid yang gégétrét, dus dicurigai berkutu. Dulu waktu di Girimekar, guru Kala lebih mementingkan hapalan ratusan doa daripada perkara penting di atas.
Perlu diketahui, kutu kebal akan doa.
---

That's it. I know that most of the people in Indonesia are only concern about physical prayers in religion, but they never get real in life. Probably, they are only obsessed with the life after death. But what I see is a contradiction between what they say and what they do, which eventually makes them hypocrites. This is only a very simple invisible example of what happen in life.

Even worse, they judge and blame other people as sinners who deserve a death penalty just because other people don't have the same faith with them or have a complete opposite belief with them. They are afraid their life, their belief, and their life after death are being threatened by those people. What a perfect hypocrisy. And I feel enough for that.