Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Make friends

Sydney, 14 March 2017

Sometimes, as the only non-Chinese student in the class, I often feel my classmates are reluctant to sit near stranger like me. For example, when I was sitting with my Chinese friend that I know her from last semester, suddenly another Chinese student (which I am not acquaintance with) asked to sit between me and my Chinese friend, as if I wasn't there. That's so rude!

However, in the class, I always try to be an active student by responding to the teacher's questions. Thus here, I am 

Honestly, what I feel during the class is chinese are reluctant to sit near to me

Accounting Information System class

As an active person in class,, since I have studies the materials

the food are good

i was not an open person

i am  pushed to be