Thursday, March 9, 2017

Victoria Park

Sydney, 6 March 2017

That morning, I woke up with the feeling blue. I remembered I saw lots of happy faces and happy couples in Mardi Gras parade. I was so happy to see them but I felt lonely at the same time knowing that I didn't have someone to love. Then I unlocked my screen phone and read some messages from my half-sister telling me the health condition of my father. I didn't reply her previous messages and neither did I for this time. I know forgiving is the key to happiness but this is just too complicated (I will write about it later on my blog).

So, on that day I drowned myself into the campus-life. I went to my first class on that semester and felt excited to have a brand new beginning of student-life. I went to library to borrow some books. I didn't buy any book to save my expenditure, instead, I used the old version of the book available in library. I passed through the Victoria Park and I saw many people sitting down on the grass under the trees and enjoying the breeze. It was so peaceful. I came across the park but I felt even more lonely.


I felt so bad when I complained about my life. I had a gorgeous life which others may never have. I was thinking about my Mom that she never begs for a man's love nor sheds a tear. I guess she is strong because she loves her children so much. Then why am I complaining for being in this state?