Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Talking in The Class During Lecture

Sydney, 28 March 2017

I don't understand why some people in here cannot stop talking in the class when the teacher is giving the lecture, even after the teacher requests them to stop talking. That is so rude! I know this fact since last semester, but this semester the situation remains the same. From my observation, mostly they are Asian students either from China or India. I didn't mean to be racist since I am Asian myself. Or maybe, because Chinese and Indian are majority in the world's population, thus a small part of them (which is actually not representing a whole population) seems to be big enough to create a stereotype. However, I have some good Chinese and Indian friends who are really really good mannered.

Beside talking in the class, they quite often ignore the instruction given by the teacher, for example, when the teacher asks them not to use the printer inside the class because the lecture is ongoing but they just keep printing, or when the teacher requests the guests to leave the class because no more space is available but they keep staying in the class. For the last example, the teacher even need to use the attendance sheet to see the people who are not supposed to be in the class. Even worse, some of them come back into the class again after being kicked out. It shows how immature they are.

And also, I think Australians are too soft, too nice, or to kind to warn those rebels. If the situation happens in my country, I believe so many swearing words come out from the teacher's mouth and those rebels will literally be ashamed in the public. Yeah, Aussies are too kind.