Thursday, July 27, 2017

an Old Friend

Sydney, 27 July 2017

It's been two weeks I didn't write anything on my blog, while I had a lot of thing happened in my life. Now I have to collect the memories I had back in this two weeks.

I remember after I posted an instastory of my friend's coming to Sydney at 15 July 2017, an old friend suddenly texted me. She was a very kind and caring person to her friends. Everyone loved her. She was also very smart. Everyone must envy her.

But at that night when she texted me, I was so surprised to what has happened to her. I have never ever expected that she has a though that really surprises me! She said she has changed a lot. I can't tell what or why since I have promised her not to tell anyone about her problem. 

I am glad that she still remembers me as a good and nice person. She said if I was a protective person to his friends. She said she was happy to have a friend like me. I told her if I have changed a lot too. I didn't tell her in detail how I changed, but I told her that I wrote everything on my blog. I was so afraid if she would feel disappointed to me. I have changed to be who I really am, but I am still the same nice, kind person as I used to be.

We were close, but we were never further than just friends. I knew that she liked me as my other friend told it to me. I liked her too, but she is my friend's best friend, that my friend have happened to like me too. I can't hurt anyone's feeling. I guess this is the best situation. I might be hurting her even more if I am with her now, to know that I am a gay that I can never sexually attracted to a woman no matter how hard I try.

Life is a mystery and I am wishing her to get the solution of her all problems.