Friday, July 7, 2017

Kirribilli Point

Sydney, 7 July 2017

Yesterday I walked from my dorm to Kirribilli. I decided to walk after I saw my friend's post on her Facebook about walk routine challenge during a whole winter holiday. I guessed it would be a good activity to spend the holiday instead of laying on my bed a whole day. Kirribilli was only 6 km from my dorm so I guessed it would be a good route for walk. Moreover, I had never been there but I saw the pics of view from Kirribilli point are so good. I also just bought a proper tripod, so I think it would be a good chance to try out my new tripod. So here are the pictures I got on Kirribilli.



This is my most favourite picture. This photo tells a hope. The bridge depicts a way that leads into a big bright dream in the future, in this case, the city of Sydney. This picture reminds me of a scene in Zootopia movie.



This picture was taken from Luna Park. This angle is actually so standard that many people took almost the exact same picture.



What surprised me is that my Galaxy S8 phone can capture the stars up above in the sky so clearly. Luckily the sky was clear that night. When I got back on my dorm, I took some stars pics with my phone and they did amaze me. I am ready to take some milky way photos later during stargazing with my phone.









At the end, I walked for a total of 17 km distance (not to mention the elevation that I had to hike), 21k steps and 900 kcal. It was a good way to exercise indeed.