Saturday, July 1, 2017

Alarm Clock

Sydney, 1 July 2017

I just had a very enough sleep recovery last night after weeks of sleepless night during exam week. This morning I woke up by a fire alarm. It was a cold morning with temperature just 6 degree Celsius. I forgot to bring jacket and felt so cold outside. But luckily, it was a false alarm and nothing bad happened with my college so we were allowed to go back to our rooms. 

I laid back on my bed but then, my roommate's alarm clock rang so loudly, and he was away! It is not the first time he is not mindful with his alarm clock. He always sets multiple alarms on his waker clock and his phone but rarely he turns off his alarm. That's so annoying especially to me.

After half an hour he didn't come back to our room, then I texted him "Please be mindful to set your alarm off if you don't intend to use it!". Then he came in to our room to turn off his alarm and said sorry. I hope he wouldn't do any mindless behaviours anymore because I don't want to always tell him what to do. He's grown up and he's been sexually attracted to woman. He's not a kid anymore. He should act like a mature guy!