Sunday, September 10, 2017

Persistence

Sydney, 10 September 2017

I remember 7 years ago, I got a really bad fever when I had an exam to get into Diploma IV of State College of Accountancy. I hardly woke up in that morning and my mom said to me not to go since I looked very sick. But at 7 am, I decided just to go and give it a try. I did my exam with my terrible headache, burning eyes, runny nose, and fever. Surprisingly, I had no problem in answering all the questions. As a result, I passed the exam and I continued my study at that college.

I will remember that moment until forever. I was tested to make a decision in a very difficult time. I was tested for my persistence. If only I didn't go to the exam at that day, I wouldn't be here in Sydney now. If I didn't go to the exam at that day, I would probably be still stuck in the same job descs in the office until forever. It should be a reminder for me to never giving up to whatever difficulties I have, because no one knows what will happen in the future.