Wednesday, September 6, 2017

What Happened in Corporation Law Class Today.

Sydney, 6 September 2017

When I was in the Corporation Law class today, my friend who sat at the row behind me was choked when drinking water from bottle. She got cough pretty bad afterwards. It caused she spurted out the water inside her mouth to the people who were sitting in front of her. And a girl whose sweater was spurted looked so unhappy with that. That girl looked very angry wiping the water from her sweater. Then, the girl throwed the tissue she used to wipe angrily.

It was an interesting behaviour for me. I was personally feeling worried about my friend who get choked while drinking and severely coughing. I would ask her whether she is alright or not. But, the girl whose sweater was spurted by the water was very angry instead of worrying about other person's condition. Wasn't that a very selfish and individualistic behaviour? Why are some people now less care to their surroundings?

However it was a little bit funny since earlier in the beginning of the class, our teacher asked us to write down the name of our group members. I can't read Chinese character to write down my friend's (the one who got choked by water) full name, since she wasn't come yet. Then, I asked the girl (whose sweater got spurted by water) to translate the Chinese character for me. So, I guess our group actually owed the girl a kind return, but my friend eventually gave her a bad return. Was it an instant karma?