Friday, September 1, 2017

Return from Vending Machine Company

Sydney, 29 August 2017

When I was in the Advanced Accounting class, someone was calling to my phone. I couldn't answer it since I was in the class. After the class ended, I listened to the voice mail where the caller left his message. It turns out that the caller was from a vending machine company.

Few days ago I submitted a complain email to the company. I was in the library and I purchased a chocolate snack from the vending machine. The transaction failed but my bank account was debited. Luckily, the company provides the link for reporting the problem.

Shortly after I call back the company to verify my identity, they returned my money, although it was only $3.20. I wasn't asked to provide any documents or other evidences. They just trust me. It was so quick and easy. I can't believe that it is gonna be that quick and easy.



I remember when I got debited twice on my BRI account for a single transaction, it takes forever to get my money back. I was asked to provide lots of documents and stuff. The complicated procedure makes me hesitant to continue the request. I just let my money gone forever up to now!