Friday, September 22, 2017

Those Intolerant Extremists

Sydney, 22 September 2017

When the situation is heating up in my country and those extremists are becoming more and more radical by provoking other people to legitimate their intolerance, I wrote this on my Facebook status:



Only in 15 minutes, the intolerant guy replied my post by posting his own status:



This is so funny since he never understands the message I wrote. His post is actually confirming my statement. I am so sad that this is actually the proof when someone has been intoxicated by religion extremism. He has been blinded by his own perspective.

What I am trying to say is how to be a neutral person and understanding other's perspective. But here, he always judges other people's correctness by his own standards. When everyone persists to apply that their own standards are the correct ones and others' are not, then, there will be no peace. Respecting and understanding other people's believe is what I meant with tolerance. People who cannot respect other people's believe but force their own believe to other people are intolerant people. Why don't they understand about it?

I used to be a denial and shortsighted person. I used to run back to my religion and my own holy book as guidance in life. But I had a lot of questions in my heart. I saw a lot of hypocrisies done by those intolerant extremists. There was a huge doubtfulness in my heart. I couldn't live in a fake state for the rest of my life. I thank to those intolerant people for showing me how hypocritical my ex-religion is. Now I live as who I am. I live the life what I believe is right. I am now just fine being judged by them. Isn't it what they have been doing since so long?