Friday, August 25, 2017

A Hard Time being with my Male Friends

Sydney, 21 August 2017

I always get uncomfortable feeling every time I get together with my male friends. It happens when they start to talk about women. For them who are naturally attracted to women, it is not difficult to talk about the interesting things in women. But for me who knows nothing about sexual attraction to a woman, it becomes a nightmare. I always wish that the session is gonna end very soon.

It is so hard to conceal myself as if I am a straight guy, especially when they ask me about the woman I like. I have to guess what kind of women are the men like and get attracted with. I have to find a clue from their discussion of which part of women that the men like the most.

They also sometimes make fun about the homosexuals. They feel so disgusted to homosexuals that they think, it is so violating the nature for a man not to be attracted to woman. And at the end, it hurts when they jokingly ask me a question whether or not I am attracted to a woman or not since I don't have any girlfriend until now.

This is the reason why I don't like to being among the people. They are so judgmental that hurt people like me.