Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Students Rally for Marriage Equality

Sydney, 30 August 2017

When I woke up this morning and scrolled over my Facebook timeline, this is what happens in Indonesia:



I don't have any word to explain this kind of people! I just lose my words to express my amazement how these people keep their hatred towards gay people for fallacious reasons. Can I reply him "if animals are showing heterosexual behaviours, does human belong to animal?"

Meanwhile some people in Indonesia are homophobic, today, some students in my university held a rally to support equality of marriage for LGBTQ+. here are some picture I took today.











We can see clearly the way of thinking of university students and staffs in developed, wealthy countries like here in Australia. The university is also fully support the rights of gay people. Meanwhile in Indonesia, there is a university that requires its new students to sign a statement letter of clear from homosexuality.