Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Outstanding Academic Achievement

Sydney, 16 August 2017

Yesterday, when I was in my evening class, an email from the university came into my phone. It told me that I have made an outstanding academic achievement during last semester. I got 3rd highest final grade for Accounting Information System subject.



I only got 79 for that subject, which is fairly good but not really that good to get the achievement. It is not even a HD mark. So, I actually didn't expect that my mark was on the top three.

This should be a booster for my spirit to study more diligently this semester. It is still week three but I have lost my spirit to study already. I missed a lot of my schedule to study. Then if so, I shouldn't dream to be getting a good grade in my graduation and getting accepted in prestigious unies for my PhD.

What I noticed so far from my first-three-week lecture this semester, just like me in the last semester, I keep blaming myself for the stupid things I did in the class. I keep saying "I hate my self" out loud unconsciously so many times. How can I become someone so perfectionist and cannot accept failure?