Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Mosque Nabawi

Sydney, 30 August 2017


It's being said that those videos are the situation of people rush to get the first row in Mosque Nabawi as the gate opens. The same videos have been shared by some of my friends on their social media. They added some comments of compliments and praises to the Lord for those people's excitement in the videos. But when I read some comments on the videos, some comments are criticising those people's behaviours in the videos.



This situation is like what I described in my old post of Friday Pray I had. How can people become so selfish to get God's rewards? They don't care about other people, whether other people fall and get trampled. They just think to save their own space, and never think to share or give a space for other people. So what's the essence of their prayer? Do they even think they will be rewarded by having this behaviour?

This situation is what I always had when I had Friday prayer. I just don't feel right about this behaviour. Have you ever heard the hajj stampede tragedy?