Wednesday, August 16, 2017

I Give My Dinner to My Friends

Sydney, 16 August 2017

I am not eating my dinner anymore because I have committed to dieting. I will pack my dinner and give it to my friends so they can save their expenditure. I have wasted my dinner for this three months because of my diet. So I guess by doing this, I can make my diet program be more responsible and useful. Probably the only concern here is to make sure the safety of the food that I give to my friends. I am sure my college has guaranteed the safety of the food. However, now it also becomes my responsibility to make sure if the food i give to my friends is safe.



My friend told me that I can actually make this as a business opportunity. I should charge my friends for this food since I also paid for this food to my college. But I am not kind of that person. I don't like to take benefit from someone who is in need. I never sell a thing. I prefer to give it for free. I realise that I don't have any business instinct. It is such an irony since I study business-related subjects at business school.