Thursday, December 21, 2017

Dear God Why Did You Create Me

Malang, 21 December 2017

Dear god,

Why did you create me this way and then you punish me? Why don't you just kill me so I can hear the reason from you directly? Why do you tell them to hate me for the thing you have made me? Do you like to see your creations suffering? Are you psychopathic?

You set the rules of what dos and what don'ts. You have written all the things happened in the past and things that will happen in the future. Everything happens with your grant. Did you intentionally write your human sins and you enjoy watching it?

It's all unfair. It's all irrational. I don't believe in you. Because of you, people are killing each other. Because of you, they hate each other. Do you even exist? Or are you actually just a personification of your human creator?