Friday, December 15, 2017

Indonesia High Court Rejects LGBT Criminalisation

Malang, 15 December 2017

Indonesia's High Court has just denied the proposal to criminalise LGBT and sex-before-marriage. This results in various responses from Indonesians, including from those Islam fundamentalists. Here are some screenshots of my friend's responses.








He's an example of intolerant muslims in Indonesia. I have written so many times about people like him on my blog. He thinks his religion or belief is fully legitimate to control others' personal life. He thinks he and his people are the owner of this earth and the universe and the heaven. He thinks his rules must apply to other people as well.

Must I argue with these people? No! They have blinded their rational mind replaced by religious indoctrination. Meanwhile they behave hypocritically. And they are proud of it since they did it in the name of their religion. This is why I lost my faith to my own religion. It is because of people like them.