Wednesday, December 20, 2017

I am Lonely with My Own Burden

Malang, 20 December 2017










So they say homosexual is contageous. So they say homosexual is a criminal movement. So they say we are bad people.

So what are we? Did their god really create us? I've denied myself for so long and been breaking my heart so many times.

They don't know what it likes to be me. I have tried so hard to "heal" but always fail. I fake my smile but secretly be hurt to knowing that, people are commenting really really bad swear words to people like me.

I never know why I grew up this way. Then, I see a lot of hypocrisies in the name or religion. They use religion to punish other people and to protect their ego.

I have been a good boy, just because that is who I am. But I am still rejected because I am a gay. I am so sad to know that, it is my friends who posted, liked, and shared the status about anti-LGBT. I am feeling lonely, disappointed, and rejected. 

I wish I die now. I am useless person to this world. But before I die, I will show them if they are wrong.  I can prove them that I can be a person much better than them.

I am sad.
I feel lonely with my own burden.
They judge me.
I am disappointed.
I hate them.
I feel deceived.