Sunday, December 24, 2017

Just Accuse Me Till I Am Feeling Worthless

Malang, 24 December 2017

You disgrace me. And then you slander me. And then you accuse me. And then you think you have enough justification to kill me. Hell yeah, you have become the god who knows everything and has a right to punish me.

People like me have no place to live except to be an object of your abusive religious bullies.

You tell me I deliberately choose to be a gay, but you never know the wound I have made trying to be a straight.

You tell me I am disgusting for following un-natural sexual desire. Now tell me who taught me to be like this? Now how do you explain how are you allowed to have four wives in this world and seventy two virgins in heaven? Who is more sexually-driven?

You tell me I am a sexual predator but have I done that? Do you think I cannot control my sexual desire? Do you think human can easily change their sexual orientation? If only getting sexually attracted to opposite-sex as easy as your statement, I would have gotten married by now.

You tell me I am spreading sexually-transmitted diseases, but let the statistic tells who gets more infections, homosexuals or heterosexuals?

You have accused me this and that. I am fine. If that can make you happy. If that can make you feel better. If that can make you feel closer to your god. If that can make you a saint.

Now you can just kill me. I am just a useless creature. I am a whore, dirty slut as you accuse. Just disgrace me till I feel worthless. You are always right. I am worthless.