Friday, December 22, 2017

Support From Friends

Malang, 22 December 2017

I just woke up after feeling tired with the depression. I felt a massive weight pushing down my chest. I hardly breathed.

I woke up with a light feeling. The  suddenly I felt very stupid with what I just did. I am not sure whether what I just did was right. I was so confused.

Probably I didn't think straight and I was controlled by my anger. I was overwhelmed by disappointment after reading hateful anti-LGBT postings from my friends. Until I forgot that I have more supportive friends than degrading friends.














Now I am feeling so bad for being mad and ranting randomly. Eventhough I didn't mean to blame the religion but the persons, I might say bad things, probably to my supportive friends as well.

Now I would say a huge thank to them for supporting me. I am feeling ashamed to myself for being selfish and narrow-minded. I should not only focus on my anger. I should see the other bright side of the world. 

Once again, I thank to my friends. I am so sorry for being so stupid and being a rant.