Saturday, December 16, 2017

LGBT Ridicule

Malang, 16 December 2017

Here is another example of person who has been blinded by his religion to hate people like us for no reason but old bedtime story in their holy book.





I am super sad about it. I felt so rejected. I did nothing wrong. I never know why I grow like this. It is just like anyone, straights or homosexuals, all comes naturally. Why do they hate me just because the thing that I can't choose. They never know how hard it is for me trying so hard to live as someone else as they want, fake myself, and receive prejudices and ridicules, no matter how good I am to be as a son, as a pupil, as a friend, as a brother? I am feeling lonely and deceived.

And they were trying to match the acceptance of LGBT with the earthquake last night as a condemn from their god.


But then for criticising their ridiculous logic, I changed it into:


As someone who put my brain as a priority to think and consider, I would say, we live in fault line, so it is pretty normal to have earthquake regularly. Knowing that fact, we should built anti-earthquake structures. Why do they always hide behind "the acts of God" excuses?