Thursday, June 1, 2017

Annoying Alarms

Sydney, 1 June 2017

This morning, I woke up in muscle pain since I didn't turn on the heater last night. The temperature has dropped to single digit as winter is coming soon.

I woke up early since I need to study for my class today. Last night I slept much earlier than usual since I was so tired for finishing my assignment. Meanwhile my roommate as usual, stay up all night and went to bed in the morning. He usually wakes up at noon.

However, his bad habits are endless even when he's sleeping. Just like what is happening now. He is sleeping in the morning, but he sets multiple alarms that ring in every five minutes. He does not wake up! It is me who stays awake and get annoyed with his alarm. I can't concentrate to my study.

If he does not intend to wake up in the morning, why does he set those alarms? Should I tell him? or can I just throw his phone out of the window?