Friday, June 2, 2017

Safety is Number One

Sydney, 2 June 2017

I recall that I have been too much worried about safety.
  1. I have been so afraid of height if I am not well equipped with safety gear. But I enjoy the ride in amusement park since I know I am safe.
  2. I have been so afraid to go out of the house during thunderstorm to risk my life to get struck by lightning. I feel much better to hide inside building that has lightning rod, or hide inside the car that works on Faraday cage principle, since I know it is much safer.
  3. I have been so fussy when I am driving a car. I always make sure that everyone in the passenger seat has put their seat belt on. I always consider to buy a car with five-star safety rating.
  4. I always draw a house design with excessive safety features such as earthquake-proof structure. I even dream to live in a cave house up above the cliff so be safe from any danger.
  5. I always double secure on everything. For example, when I am doing my electricity work, I always exaggeratedly  double wrap the cable with glue gun to avoid leakage and electricity short circuit.
  6. And so forth.