Sunday, June 11, 2017

Julia Perez

Sydney, 11 June 2017

The death of Julia Perez has proven that people will remember your kindness rather than remember your religion when you die.

Julia Perez has a very good personality. She is humorous, friendly, kind, and down-to-earth person. She never fakes herself. She just become who she really is.

She made a lot of controversy. She is honest and straightforward person. Some people don't like her too-sexy-look but she does not care to what other people say. She is kind of bitchy but she is not cheap. She is generous and she likes to help people in need. She makes people around her always smiling and laughing.

She is Muslim and she is proud of it. She is not Muslim woman that covers all her body. She might have glamorous celebrity's lifestyle. I am not going to judge her belief nor her life. Some people did judge her look and lifestyle in religious perspective. But it didn't bother her. She enjoyed her life.

Now she has passed away after two years fighting her cancer. Everyone remembers her as a good person. Everyone feels lost of her. No one judges her anymore.

When I die, I want to die like her. I want people to remember me because of my kindness to others. I don't want people to judge me because of my faith, nor my sexual orientation, which all are my personal businesses. I want to show the world that what I do towards others when I live is more important than my status, my religion, my sexual orientation, etc.

I want to show the world that religion, sexual orientation, and status do not necessarily make someone a good or a bad person. What you've done for the world does make you a good or a bad person.