Sunday, June 18, 2017

Science Boy

Sydney, 18 June 2017

I just found an interesting picture on Facebook that reminds my past when I was a high school students.



I was a science bookworm. To me, science was fun, very interesting, and very logical. (Even up to now, I subscribe a lot of science channels on YouTube and I watch their videos almost everyday). I never tried to memorise the formulas. I tried to understand them, how they come up, and how they work and explain the nature's phenomena.

Meanwhile, I was so bad in social science subjects. Everything must be memorised. That was not how my brain works. My brain always questioned everything in social science which I found them make no sense. It was a hard time for me that I slipped to study taxation, accounting, and public finance in the college.