Saturday, June 10, 2017

Finding Love is Like Bargaining

Sydney, 10 June 2017

Finding love is like bargaining. Quite often, we like someone who does not like us back. Meanwhile, there are some people who like us but we don't like them.

So what is love? Why do we like someone? Why do we have an attraction to someone, but not to everyone? What does make someone looks so special and attractive in our brain? Does it come naturally, or can we make this feeling up?

At the end, one of them must lower his idealism. But who? Can the relationship last forever when one of them still feels incomplete? When love is supposed to be an honest relationship, can it still be called love when it involves bargaining?

Nobody is perfect, but I will not bargain my life for the one that I don't honestly love with. My patience will be worth to wait and I deserve someone that I do really love and who loves me back.