Sunday, June 11, 2017

Mom's Love is True Love

Sydney, 11 June 2017



My mom always bought me everything  that we need although I know we were having financial difficulties. She bought me a pair of clothes with a belt that I really liked for our Eid al-Fitr. She bought me a fancy pencil case but then I destroyed it when I was angry. She bought us cellphones but we rejected them since they were not the model we liked. She bought me a keyboard after she refused my request to send me to piano lesson. She bought me a computer and a printer since I needed it to finish my school assignments. She bought us everything for our life that I could never be able to count how much it is. She worked really hard to keep us alive and to send us to school.

But she never say love. She is not sentimental person who can easily speak up her feeling or show up her emotion. She never shed a tear. She lived in a hard life. She does not to say love. She has shown me how much she loves me without a single word.

When we were in difficult time, my mom never gave up to work only for her kids. When we had difficult time, where was my father, the one who always kept telling us to prioritise our religion? I am already sick with the religious hypocrisy.