Sunday, June 18, 2017

Globe Planet

Sydney, 19 June 2017

I still remember the conversation I had with my classmates in the class when I was a kindergarten student. I was talking with a female classmate (I forget her name, it is like Irma or something), and arguing with a male classmate (I totally forget his name).

So, I talked supposed that my female friend and I were in a planet. It was a blue, small, round planet (not a flat planet). Then, my male friend said he is going to visit our planet. So I said, "no you cannot. I will cover my planet with liquid soap so you will be slipped away".

Now I am wondering how I knew the concept that the planet is a globe, while I was still a kindergarten student. While today, so many adults are confused whether earth is spherical or flat.

I did like to read anything even before I entered kindergarten. I can still remember the pictures of the magazines that I really like to read when I was kid. I can describe them very clearly. I can still remember some of my childhood memories. They are so clear as if I can see them now right in front of my eyes. They are still stored really well in my brain cell up to now. They are like fragmented stories, just like a puzzle.