Tuesday, June 20, 2017

My First Semester 2 Final Exam

Sydney, 20 June 2017

So, today I just had my first final exam for this semester. It is going to be such a very stressful time for me since everyone are having Eid al Fitr holiday. I am feeling so lonely in here in my room just to study for my exam. I am missing people that I love in Indonesia and I really want to go back home this winter break, but I cannot. I didn't plan it earlier and it is too late to plan to go home now since the flight tickets are already so expensive. The guy that I like also rarely replies my messages, and I am too afraid to lose him. It makes me so anxious that I couldn't stay focus on my study. I wasted my time too much lying on my bed thinking about him.

Last night I just slept for only less than two hours, from 1 am to 3 am in the morning. I didn't sleep again until I had my exam this morning. Despite my stress level, I determined to finish my study well, and it was worth it. I could answer almost all the exam questions without any difficulties, although I will my expectation into a prudent level especially for the essay questions. At least, today's exam gives me confident to finish the following exams that I will have in these two weeks.

What I do always notice in every exam that I have, especially when I am answering multiple choice question on computer-based answer sheet, is that I am always driven to fill the circles very perfectly. I will definitely erase the answer if there is a small offside stroke and I will refill the circle again. I am afraid if this will cause my answer sheet cannot be read by the computer. And this wastes my time a lot in an exam.

So after I had a sleepless night but ended up with a good day in exam, I just had a long nap this afternoon. I am ready to study for the next exam that I'll have this Friday.