Friday, June 9, 2017

The Ugly Truth of Gay Life

Sydney, 10 June 2017

I remember he said to me "the ugly truth of gay life is they only care about physical appearance". I will not say I disagree. I admid I do like to see good looking bodies. Men, whether straights or gays, are visual creatures. And so are women. There is no such gay stereotype about it.

I used to be self conscious about my body shape. But then I gave up to my own life and tried to find excuse to my obesity. Isn't it hypocritical when I prefer a good looking guy with a good body while I don't care with my own body?

Relationship may begin with physical attraction. But relationship must be maintained by attitude. I wish I could prove my love by only showing my caring and honesty. I wish to love and to be loved is unconditional, just be who we really are, and no need to change ourselves. But it apparently does not work this way. 

Do we really need a reason to love? What if the reason has gone, will the love remain?