Saturday, April 1, 2017

A Friend's Birthday

Sydney, 12 March 2017

Tomorrow will be my best friend's birthday, the Anthony's birthday. I wish I could do something for him, but I am not sure if I could invite some people and make a party for him. But in the morning, another friend, Cindy, suddenly sent me a message to my Facebook. She asked my help to prepare a birthday surprise for Anthony too. We actually have set a plan to go to Fish Market today to have a lunch outside. So I think this is the perfect moment to give him a surprise.



Instead of directly going to the Fish Market, I walked them to Cindy's apartment. Her apartment is so cosy, and most importantly, it has air conditioner. It is so close to Wentworth Park and Wentworth Tram Station. The view is also amazing from the unit's balcony, as well as from apartment's common deck. I wish I could live in here too

After having some chills in Cindy's apartment, we all together walked to Fish Market which is actually just next to the building. Since today is Sunday, the Market is so full with people, to know that Sydney is a very touristy city. We couldn't find a vacant spot for us, thus we decided to bring our food and enjoyed them in Wentworth Park. Luckily the sky was clear and the weather was pleasant, having the fact that we had two weeks of nonstop  rainy days before.


We sat on the grass under the tree shade, and be surrounded by birds that lurked for our food in any chance. We talked about the future and where we want to live. It was an unforgettable day out.