Saturday, April 1, 2017

Planning for my graduation day

Sydney, 19 March 2017

I saw a friend of mine posted his graduation pictures on his Facebook. What intrigued me is he brought his mom and his sister to his graduation day. That is just what I am planning for my graduation day later. So without any further ado, I texted him asking all the requirements needed for applying the visa. 

My graduation day is not even clear when or even ever existing. I still have three hard semesters to pass. However I need to plan from now if I do really want to make it happens. I am sure I can save my money and if I can get a good price for the plane ticket, it will be sufficient. But in the other hand, I want to save my money to buy a car for my family when I am back home. I am so confused.

This can probably be my only chance to visit Australia in my life, and I am thinking to share this experience with my mom too. She never go anywhere during her life for she only worked to raise all her kids. I am thinking my sister can accompany her to come to Australia while I am staying here for the last time before come back for good. Then, three of us can leave Australia together and come back home.

My study will end by July 2018 and my student visa will end two months later. So, the plan will only be feasible if the graduation day is held before July 2018 or before the sponsor ask me to come back home. As I know, the graduation day is usually held three months after the yudisium day.So I guess, at least I can invite them to my yudisium day.

And I think, it will be a perfect time to invite them to Australia since it will be during winter. I want to take them to see snow and experience the cold and dry winter weather. But, let's see what happens next, whether I am having sufficient fund or not.