Monday, April 24, 2017

Samsung Galaxy S8 Night Shot

Sydney, 24 April 2017

After a long waiting, my galaxy S8 has arrived to me. My first impression is, "it is smaller than I anticipated". S8 has 5.8" display but its size is significantly slimmer than my galaxy note 3 which has 5.7" display.



At the evening, I walked down to Circular Quay to try out S8 camera. It is so impressive how the camera is very capable to capture the low light quite fast and clear. I also noticed that the S8 lens angle is wider (at least if I compare it with my galaxy note 3). I also tried pro mode to play with long-exposure photography. Here are some pics I took.






P.S.
Samsung also sent me a plastic bag for my old phones to recycle. I can put my old phones in that plastic bag and send them via Australia Post. This something does not exist in Indonesia. However, I won't throw my old phones away. I can fix them and give them to my sisters.