Sunday, April 30, 2017

What's Wrong with Me? (2)

Sydney, 30 April 2017

I was thinking to install some games on my Galaxy S8 but I was reluctant since I am afraid if the games will cause my phone works slower and capacity loss on its battery. I like to play games either on consoles or on the phones. But sometimes, instead of refreshment, games can trigger my emotion. When I am stuck in a difficult level and it is nearly impossible to accomplish the mission, I start to feel that the game is unfair and my emotion escalates quickly. I lose my patience, lose control of my sanity and I end up with smashing my phone to the floor or to the wall. Then, I regret what I've just done.

My friend said to me if playing the game should be fun. He said I shouldn't be impatient to finish the mission on the game as soon as possible. Probably, that's my main problem. I couldn't face the unfairness (even it is only an "unfair" level of a game) for too long and I just want to get rid of it right away no matter what. Someone please save me. My soul is full of anger, hatred and disappointment. I need a love and hugs to calm me down.