Friday, April 28, 2017

Finally I Talked to My Roommate

Sydney 28 April 2017

So, last night I couldn't hold my anger anymore to my roommate. It was 3 am in the morning and he kept talking as if there is nothing wrong with it. At first, tried to cut off his WiFi but using the netcut app, but unfortunately it didn't work as I expected. So, I just talked to him directly. 

"I see you lately always talking every night. You know it is already 3 am in the morning. You can talk with your girlfriend outside. Even if you whisper, your whisper still disturbs me. And because you always sleep late, you never wake up just to turn off your multiple alarm in the morning. I can never get enough sleep. Please respect me".

Then he said sorry and thanks to me, turned off his computer and his lamp. Then, I could sleep peacefully. Now it becomes so strange that our room suddenly turns very quiet. Moreover, I just can't understand how those lovers have not had enough to see and talk to each other 24 hours a day. Their love is still young and new, everything they see in this world is only themselves. They become so selfish that they ignore the existence of other people around them. I really want to fast forward to see how their story ends. :evil: