Thursday, April 13, 2017

A Lie Between Us

Sydney, 13 April 2017

When I scrolled my Facebook timeline, I came to this video.




This video reminds me that "there is still a lie between us". Whether you deny it or not, it is said in the Quran that infidels, Christians, and Jews are the enemy of Islam. Even, I heard by myself when a friend of mine said to me "but she is the enemy of Islam" because I helped a Christian friend. I just can't believe such a dumb moron, ignorant bigot exists in this world.

I heard this "belief" so many times in my life. It is often being said in Islamic Friday Prayer. I am so disappointed how a religion promotes prejudice and hatred. And what makes me even disappointed that its followers just believe it illogically. They don't see the reality. What they see is a fiction from a book. It makes them such a perfect hypocrites. I just, can't say anything more. I am so sad and disappointed.