Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Neat Freak

Sydney, 26 April 2017

Have you ever heard a neat freak to the next level? That's probably me when I start using a new phone or laptop. I make sure that the apps I install in the storage is physically in order manner and not fragmented. I make sure if I install all them first before using them, so the subsequent user data will not ruin the order in storage. When I miss an app to install, or there is an interruption during the installation or a crash when I run the app, I would reset my phone and start all over again from the beginning in orderly manner. My brain always says a messy order inside the storage will cause my phone to work slowly. To me, it is not a perfection.

Furthermore, I also worry about the battery charging manner. I always make sure if I charge the battery carefully to avoid capacity loss. The last thing, I also worry about the order of running apps once I turn on my phone. Most of the time, after I open so many apps in my phone, I always turn off my phone, charge battery to 100% level, turn it on again while the charger is still connected (so i won't lose some power during booting up), leave it some times so all the start up apps run completely, then I disconnect the charger, then my phone feels like a fresh new one and ready to go. It's a perfection to me.

I worry over almost anything, and I am so tired of it.