Friday, April 28, 2017

Samsung Gear VR 2017 with Controller

Sydney, 26 April 2017



My second parcel from Samsung has arrived today. The Samsung Galaxy S8 preorder package comes with "the Gear VR 2017 with controller" for free! At first I ordered the S8, I didn't really care about this gadget. But after I tried out, it is super alsome. The controller that comes with it just adds more exciting experience. Samsung also gives a bundle of VR apps for free, either six VR games or eight VR entertainments. So basically, it's a ready to go.


What lacking is the controller still uses conventional AAA batteries as power. I wish they used rechargeable battery instead. Another one is the resolution of the VR could have been better. Despite the S8 has qhd+ display with 570 ppi density, I am still able to see each pixel on the VR display. Nonetheless, it is super duper alsome that pulls you into the virtual world as if it is a reality.