Monday, April 3, 2017

Happiness is Relative

Sydney, 3 April 2017

Happiness is relative.

Some people define happiness as the achievement of their impossible dream, achievement to break their limits, pursuing endless sky, or contributing more and more to society. People are full of dreams and ambitions, They never feel enough till death stops them.

Some others define happiness simply as living in modesty, finding their love in others', having a laid back and tranquil life, and withdrawing themselves from hustle and bustle of the world. People might have got tired with fake modernisation. They have come to spiritual phase of life.

What about me? I am inconsistent and always seeing other people's happiness as the better one. Perhaps when I try to seize all my dreams, I feel tired and enough, and I just want to enjoy what I've already had without asking more. But when my life starts to be boring and stagnant, I might look up to other people's achievements and think that they are happier than me.