Thursday, May 25, 2017

Adam and Creationism

Sydney, 25 May 2917

I remember when I was in High School I often asked something about religion which contradicts with the knowledge that being taught in the class. For instance, I asked if Adam is the first human on earth, why we have human fossils older than the story of Adam itself. I also ask why we still learned the theory of evolution if our religion says it is creationism. No one could really satisfyingly answer my questions.


And it is also being said that Adam's height reaches 30 metres. If Adam has the very similar morphology with modern human, it is impossible for his skeletons to support his enormous weight in that gigantic body, unless he has big thigh bones and big back bones like Brontosaurs or T-Rex have. It is also being told that Adam lived up to 900 years old. However, it is known that we just get our longest life expectancy in this century. Ancient people were expected to have life expectancy only up to 30 years old only due to poor life quality.

The Abrahamic religions only tell the stories that took place in the Middle East. Meanwhile, earth is much larger than that. Why don't they tell about my country, or tell about antarctic with its cute penguins, or tell about the history of dinosaurs. Do they know what lies underground and what exists in the other part of the earth?