Saturday, May 27, 2017

Joseph's Birthday and Oriane's Farewell Party

Sydney, 27 May 2017

This week was Joe's birthday and Ori's last week in Sydney. This is also Joe's last semester but Ori has to go back to KCL next Monday. So they had set a plan to have a farewell party this Saturday in our college's rooftop. There is only one rule; "bring your own alcohol". So this evening, I went to a liquor shop to buy some wines.



I don't really know much about wine or beer since I don't drink quite often. But, these wines I bought are the recommended items of the shop. So I was expecting to get a good impression from them. The wine price in Australia is a lot cheaper than the wine price in Indonesia. We also have more option of wine here in Australia than what we have in Indonesia.










People in here usually have a party every weekend, but I usually don't joint them. I came today because this is my best friends' party so I don't want to miss a moment with them. Moreover this is gonna be their last semester. I am gonna be missing them after this.

I don't usually drink a lot. I usually drink once a month and it is usually only a bottle of beer. But during special occasion like this, I drink a lot. Thus, I got hangover, while my friends were just fine. I couldn't join them to the after party since my head is so dizzy. The last time I got hangover was last semester when we were desperate by the final exam.

The white wine that I bought turned out to have a strong flavour. It tastes so bitter as the taste of citrus leaf or zest. But later on it tastes so unique and nice. I keep my red wine for myself to enjoy it later. I'll tell you how it tastes.