Sunday, May 28, 2017

Typing Loudly

Sydney, 28 May 2017

Tonight I am so annoyed by my roommate. He keeps typing very very loudly. He puts all his power to his fingertips. It sounds like someone is hitting the keyboard with hammer.



Earlier before, I have complained him for talking out loud on the phone/laptop with his girlfriend after midnight. Soon after I complained, he said sorry and he does not do this again. But, he changes from talking to typing. He types so loudly like an angry person, but he actually excites.

This morning, he borrowed my charging cable for his phone. This morning, I had forgotten the problem I had with him. This morning, I wished we could be great roommates. But tonight he reminds me again how annoying he is. I just wonder how can he never be mindful to his environment.

He is fasting this Ramadan. I expect him to be a better person. He never misses his praying time. He does not drink alcohol or eat pork. But it does not make him a mindful and respectful person. Too many real life examples like this that have made me apathetic about religion.

Should I complained to him again? Or is it me that should find a way to accept it?