Saturday, May 6, 2017

I Have Lost Myself

Sydney, 6 May 2017

He told me that he feels sad for me because I keep anger and grudge inside me. I reread his texts again last night and what he said to me is 100% correct. I have changed. I have lost myself. I have forgotten what my purpose in life is.

I am controlled by my anger, by my own sorrow. I blame others. I can't see anything clearly. I don't see others. I shouldn't have drowned to my own sorrow. My heart has been filled with hatred. I am not different with those people who have done bad things to me. We are just the same in manner but with opposite perspectives.

I am aiming to be happy. I promise myself to forgive others and forgive myself. I have committed to being a good and useful person, and not to listening to what other people say or judge. I should have started to write more and more positiveness only in my blog.