Friday, May 19, 2017

Group Work

Sydney, 19 May 2017

The is one group assignment left that I think it is very challenging for me. the challenge does not come from how difficult the topic is, but it comes from how we work together as a team. The topic is actually pretty simple. It only requires us to prepare 500-word executive summary and 10-minute presentation. this task can actually be finished by one person only. But, since there are to many people in a group (5 to 6 people), we come in a very difficult situation.

My team consists of 5 brilliant people. I know their performance in the class and they are pretty diligent and assertive. but because of that, we hardly agree on something. To much idea and too much ego are involved. At the end, I have to giving up my idea and just follow their ideas in order to make it works smoothly.